Snr. Client Services Manager, Partner Sales LatAm (Miami)
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Client Service Manager (Senior CSM) that will join our Partner Ad Sales Team, to be based in Miami working on Latin America. You will be responsible for managing a team of CSMs across Latin America, while actively working on our partner sales business across the pre- and post-sales cycle to drive revenue. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do:
● This role sits within our Partner Sales team. We work with Partners to represent our advertising business across much of Latin America including Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru. This role would work to enable our partners to best represent our advertising sales within these countries
● Hybrid player/coach role – you will directly manage a team of Client Service Managers (CSMs) within your local region to drive revenue in accordance with Spotify’s sales strategy, as well as support a group of Spanish speaking Latin American countries including Argentina, Chile and Peru as a full-scale CSM
● Deliver exemplary client service as a CSM and serve as role model
● Develop and enhance managerial skills by leading team of local CSMs, including goal setting, professional development/skill building, and performance tracking
● Work with our Sales Partners to bolster retention of key regional accounts that fit Spotify’s “ideal client profile” by understanding market needs/expectations and strengthening CSM skills to deliver an optimal customer experience and drive upsell & renewal
● Contribute to strategic activities for high profile accounts as needed, i.e.: QBRs, Business Marketing events, upfront pitches, etc.
● Facilitate national (and global) alignment by sharing information with fellow regional Senior CSMs / Head of Client Services / key stakeholders and disseminating updates back to local CSMs
● Contribute to team-wide initiatives that impact the CSM team, i.e.: collateral development, training exercises, product/process documentation & roll-outs
● Proactively problem solve, anticipate needs and provide solutions to challenges that CSMs face
● Conduct weekly 1:1s with each local CSM, and provide tailored support on client business needs
● Serve as CSM escalation point in local region, and channel feedback / high priority issues / client needs back to Regional Sales Director/Head of Partner Sales LatAm
● Review and approve time off requests and expenses in Workday, as well as ensure coverage for local team during PTO
● Help assess staffing needs, lead interviewing and hiring of new CSMs, and spearhead on-boarding of new CSMs in your region
● Collect feedback from peers (AD/SP/x-Functional) to conduct 2 mid-year reviews for each CSM
● Report to Head of Partner Sales LatAm
Who you are:
● Fluent in Spanish, English. Portuguese a bonus.
● 1-2 years of people management experience, with a focus on development and cultivating a strong team-focused environment
● Seasoned Client Service / Account Manager with 4+ years of experience managing digital/radio/mobile/online campaigns, with a high degree of independence
● Proactive and solutions-oriented team player with demonstrated leadership skills
● You have strong relationships with internal and external business partners
● You have a creative and strategic approach to sales support, with excellent analytical and project management skills
● You are comfortable delivering candid feedback in a professional manner
● You are able to prioritize multiple complex tasks, and strike a balance between offering consistent support to your Account Director as well as leading direct reports
● You have the ability to see the big picture and desire to strengthen a team with a focus on revenue
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.