The Client Services Team Mission: To grow revenue for Spotify by embodying the PACT Sales Strategy. We focus on providing insight-driven solutions and an easy customer experience, while creating a culture of humor, resourcefulness, creativity and respect.
At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love.
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Client Service Manager that will join our fast-paced, competitive Ad Sales Team. You will be responsible for managing a team of Client Service Managers in the region, while actively working on business across the pre- and post-sales cycle to drive revenue. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do:
- Hybrid player/coach role – you will directly manage a team of Client Service Managers (CSMs) within your local region to drive revenue in accordance with Spotify’s sales strategy, as well as support 1 Market Team as a full-scale CSM
- Deliver exemplary client service throughout the sales lifecycle as a CSM and serve as role model
- Bolster retention of key regional accounts that fit Spotify’s “ideal client profile” by understanding market needs/expectations and strengthening CSM skills to deliver an optimal customer experience and drive upsell & renewal
- Contribute to strategic activities for high profile accounts as needed, i.e.: QBRs, Business Marketing events, upfront pitches, etc.
- Facilitate national (and global) alignment by sharing information with fellow regional Senior CSMs / Head of Client Services / key stakeholders and disseminating updates back to local CSMs
- Contribute to team-wide initiatives that impact the CSM team, i.e.: collateral development, training exercises, product/process documentation & roll-outs
- Have solid knowledge of the Programmatic landscape and experience executing PMP campaigns
- Proactively problem solve, anticipate needs and provide solutions to challenges that CSMs face
- Develop and enhance managerial skills by leading team of local CSMs, including goal setting, professional development/skill building, and performance tracking
- Conduct weekly 1:1s with each local CSM, and provide tailored support on client business needs
- Serve as CSM escalation point in local region, and channel feedback / high priority issues / client needs back to Head of Client Services
- Review and approve time off requests, expenses, coverage support, and other administrative tasks for each regional Client Service Manager
- Collect feedback from peers to conduct 2 mid-year reviews for each CSM
- Report to Head of Client Services, Americas
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business
- You have 1-2+ years of people management experience, with a focus on development and cultivating a strong team-focused environment
- Seasoned Client Service / Account Manager with 6+ years of experience managing digital campaigns, with a high degree of independence and passion for the digital landscape. Expert vertical knowledge/programmatic foundational knowledge preferred.
- Proactive and solutions-oriented team player with proven leadership skills
- Comfortable delivering feedback in professional manner while also maintaining confidentiality and trust
- Proven ability to understand macro and micro needs of client’s business and goals to drive revenue
- You have a creative and strategic approach to sales support, with excellent analytical and project management skills
- You hold strong relationships with internal and external partner teams
- You believe in the power of teamwork, and are the ideal team player
- You are hungry, humble, and smart
Please apply in English
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.