The Infrastructure team’s mission is to provide an intuitive, industry-leading engineering experience that inspires excellence and innovation. We craft technologies and solutions that allow our developers to focus on building the best music streaming product in the world. Are you the senior engineer we are looking for to help us improve upon our test infrastructure and continuous delivery platforms? As part of a small multi-skilled team, you’ll work on problems of scale that impact our entire development lifecycle from development to production.
What we’re looking for:
- An engineer with a massive interest in test infrastructure, tooling and testing paradigms and knowledge in unit testing, integration testing etc
- Professional experience designing, building, and operating distributed systems at large-scale i.e. affecting thousands of machines
- Backend or Full stack experience with a Java and Python background preferred; deep experience in any language of choice
- Proficient with Linux tools and shell scripting
Who you are:
- You are passionate about developing services that are used by hundreds of developers
- You love getting into the weeds, for example diving deep into networking or the internals of concurrency in Java
- You have familiarity with continuous integration and delivery philosophies and practices – tools like Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, etc
- You have supported production grade systems and have experience with open source and proprietary offerings in this space
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.