We’re looking for experienced engineers to join our teams based in Stockholm. As a part of these teams you would be working on building our commerce / order management capabilities that allow us to deliver Spotify’s premium propositions to fans around the world.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop and deploy backend services with focus on high availability, low latency and scalability.
- Work closely with our UX and Design teams to design the best possible user experience thereby increasing end user engagement.
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, potentially including taking part in an on-call rotation
Who you are:
- Have at-least 6-7 years of experience in working with scalable distributed systems.
- Have working knowledge of Python or JAVA and are comfortable working with them.
- Experience in working with subscription or payment systems / domain is a plus.
- You are comfortable running your services in a Linux environment.
- You know and care about sound engineering practices and have experience in working on cloud platforms like GCP / AWS.
What we value
Innovation, collaboration, transparency, passion, and playfulness are a start. We believe our culture is a core part of what makes Spotify successful. We’re looking for someone who understands a good culture and will help shape it as it evolves.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.