Spotify Internal Audit (IA) is looking for a Senior Analyst with an engineering background to join Internal Audit to help support and execute our Internal Audit strategy.
We are looking for an individual with experience working with agile, fast-moving organizations who enjoy working in a high-performing and highly-collaborative international team environment. You will participate in assurance and advisory projects within areas such as sales & operations, enterprise IT, data infrastructure, finance, financial systems, revenue engineering, content engineering, security engineering, Spotify’s end user apps, and the technology platform. This role will also support the company’s annual SOX compliance program.
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden and will report to the Director, Technology Internal Audit located in New York. Some travel will be required.
What you’ll do
- Participate in operational audits including risk assessment, execution, and post-remediation validation for audits that cover both business and technology risks, including privacy and security focused-audits.
- Participate in the testing of technology components of our Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) internal controls framework, including identification of risks, controls and remediation of gaps from the assessment process.
- Provide guidance and support to internal stakeholders as they address control deficiencies or make significant process changes (e.g. implementation of new systems).
- Help Spotify teams prioritize between the value of fast development and compliance requirements.
Who you are
- You have a bachelor degree with a major in computer science, data science, MIS, or equivalent education.
- You have domain expertise in technology, security, privacy, music/entertainment, and/or professional services industries.
- You have experience working in the technology industry and/or with companies that develop software with a worldwide consumer user base.
- You have experience with cloud technology, especially Google Cloud Platform, and other cloud technology. Experience with SQL (such as BigQuery, PostgreSQL), Python, and other languages is a plus.
- You have experience with agile development methodologies and data analytical tools like BigQuery and Tableau is strongly preferred.
- You have experience working with multinational organizations; experience working with a SEC foreign private issuer (FPI) is a plus.
- You have demonstrated experience in project management practices, tooling, and managing multiple projects and tasks.
- You have strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills that allow interactions with team members and business partners.
- You are able to work independently and in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects.