Spotify is currently seeking a Senior Analyst, Royalty Reporting to join our growing Technical Accounting team. You will actively work with and promote data-driven decision making, collaborating cross functionally for process optimization and enhancement of our scaling royalties function.
What You’ll Do
- Support the analysis and calculation of royalties to be paid to content providers
- Work with a cross-functional team of data analysts, engineers and accountants to define and test requirements for maintaining and enhancing royalty reporting
- Evaluate royalty calculations by understanding how terms and conditions of royalty agreements are implemented to meet requirements
- Work in an environment with a group of highly motivated individuals who are passionate about Spotify’s success
Who You Are
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience which may include: experience defining and testing requirements or performing financial calculations as a royalty analyst, business analyst, data analyst, consultant or other relevant role
- You have strong business and financial acumen as well as interest/experience in analyzing data
- You have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and are comfortable managing a variety of business problems
- You have a degree in accounting, or a degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. finance, economics, computer science, statistics) with substantial experience working with financial data and systems
- The ideal candidate has previous experience working with recording or publishing rights, but not mandatory
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.