The fast-moving, high-impact Revenue Operations team at Spotify ensures we properly and effectively monetize our revolutionary music platform, and accurately analyze and report on all aspects of our revenue business.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic professional to join our Pricing & Inventory team as a Senior Pricing Analyst for North America. The Pricing & Inventory team works across our Global AdSales organization to deliver world-class pricing solutions that deliver the highest yield for our inventory set. This role will report into the Head of Pricing and supports the Ads Revenue organisation to ensure they close deals that maximise long-term revenue. The role is highly cross-functional, working across Product marketing, Sales leadership, Product and Operations to ensure our products are priced & executed appropriately.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: seller & management reporting, deal approvals, pricing new ad offers, revenue reporting, and sales operations. You will help accelerate revenue through identification of levers and bottlenecks to leadership all within the framework of an ever-changing revenue landscape. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Define pricing value. Build pricing strategies to maximise revenue and be responsible for yield management across all of our various channels and formats for North America
- Work with Finance to develop revenue budgets & forecasts based on your monetization expertise
- Create, implement, and enforce operational practices to enhance the pitch-to-pay process
- Help create and maintain specific client & agency upfront pricing agreements
- Manage pricing ratecards and deal approvals, maintain tracking document of all exceptions
- Report and provide counsel to the Head of Pricing & Inventory and to the VP of Americas AdSales
- Foster a collaborative working partnership with sellers
- Work from our office in New York
Who you are
- Passion for data and the insights they unlock
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred but not required
- 7+ years experience in Digital Advertising Pricing & Inventory roles & a strong network in digital advertising
- Proven results creating and implementing strategies that drive growth, optimize pricing, and accurately and holistically report on business performance
- Strong analytical & leadership skills
- Great communication and presentation skills, with a knack for presenting complex data in a simple and easy-to-understand manner
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- You flourish working in a constantly changing, but always-exciting environment
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.