We are looking for an organized, reliable, hard-working & detail-oriented Inventory & Pricing Lead that will join the Global Pricing & Inventory team supporting our LATAM businesses based in Miami, FL. You will help ensure that our business is running on supply-led insights, with an in-depth understanding of our inventory capacity and trends as well as ensure we properly and effectively monetize our music platform. You will seek ways to ensure a long-term yield management strategy. You are a consistent and clear communicator who isn’t afraid to push back.
Who you are
- You graduated with a BA or BS. MBA is a plus
- Fluent in Spanish language is a must
- Minimum of 6 to 10 years experience within Pricing, Inventory and/or Yield Management at a top-tier platform or publisher ator able to work across the LATAM region.
- This position will work across multiple divisions; commercial ad sales, subscription, and labels businesses. The role is highly cross-functional, working across Product Marketing, Sales leadership, Product and Operations to ensure our products are priced and planned appropriately.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: inventory analytics & forecasting, seller & management reporting, deal approvals, pricing new ad offers, and revenue reporting. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Manage inventory across all ad products in the LATAM region, across commercial, subscriptions, and label business groups
- Go-to lead for reporting on inventory availability and key inventory trends, both at the seller and senior management levels
- Define pricing value. Build pricing strategies to maximize revenue and be responsible for yield management across all of our various channels and formats
- Manage ratecard and deal approvals
- Report and provide counsel to the Head of Pricing & Inventory and to the VP, AdSales for the LATAM markets
- Proactively uncover commercial opportunities through insights into a high growth, dynamic ad ecosystem
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across subscriptions, labels, product marketing, and product management teams
- Support go to market strategy with opportunity sizing and commercial segmentation
- Contribute to global inventory strategy as part of a focused Pricing & Inventory team
- Fluent in the English language
- You know how to multitask in a very fast paced environment with time management skills
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable dealing with large and complex datasets
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- You have a deep understanding of data analytics or business operations
- You can clearly communicate to stakeholder management across all levels
- Great communication and presentation skills, with a knack for presenting complex data in a simple and easy-to-understand manner
- You flourish working in a constantly changing, but always-exciting environment
- Work from our office in Miami
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.