The Spotify experience doesn’t begin and end with our users. It’s built from within by our People team. We exist to help shape our bandmates’ careers for the better, fostering a culture where everyone can be their true selves at work. From bringing in the best talent to building the best work place, we provide the kind of beat everyone can perform to. Join our band and help make it even better.
We are looking for a Senior Analyst, HR Information Systems to join our expanding HR information systems team. This team member will play a central role in the HR Information Systems roadmap, be a part of a high performing team, and work within an award-winning HR function. This role is based out of our Stockholm office and will require occasional travel (approx. quarterly).
In today’s complex business environment, an organization’s adaptability, agility, and ability to lead constant change through innovation are the keys to success. You will be a curious forward-thinker, have a can-do mindset, be a great communicator on technical matters, a thoughtful diplomat, and an independent problem solver.
What You’ll Do
- You will partner with technical and business stakeholders within the HR and FP&A area and be their liaison from a strategic perspective
- Your focus areas, or so called stakeholder-partnerships will mostly revolve around advanced reporting and insights, with a nuance of workforce management
- You will build, quality assure and maintain HR system functionality to meet business requirements, which includes configuration of Workday, and making sure that the connection to other HRIS applications within the rest of the Spotify ecosystem are working as expected
- You will troubleshoot complex process, application and functional issues and lead these, in accordance with agreed service levels, through to resolution
- You will facilitate trainings for the stakeholder areas you support
- You will also support other HRIS related initiatives from an Employee Life Cycle perspective, such as Recruiting, Onboarding, Workforce Management, Absence Management, Compensation, Learning, Talent, Time Tracking, and Offboarding
- You will design and operate processes and procedures to keep our environment in healthy shape and compliant with needed control frameworks, driving Data Integrity and Security initiatives to meet business needs and ITGC requirements
- You will improve your own as well as our common ways of working – every day – in candid and passionate collaboration with your team
- You will grow your own and our common knowledge of relevant product offerings within the HRIS arena
Who You Are
- You understand HRIS information structure, integrations, functions, and processes
- You have a minimum 3 years experience using and configuring Workday
- You are advanced in Workday Reporting (Matrix, Composite reports)
- You have an understanding of HR policies, roles, and global processes
- You have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- You are highly organized with ability to support multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- You are familiar with complex technical problems integrating other platforms (Adaptive, Concur, Coupa etc.)
- You are experienced working in Agile development with source control (Jira, Trello, Slack)
- You have excellent investigation and diagnostic skills
- You have a demonstrable ability to build sound relationships and clearly communicate expectations
- You thrive in working with diverse teams and influencing IT service management practices, as well as strategy, tactics and execution in your field of expertise
- You work independently and as part of a team
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 258 million users.