Spotify seeks a Senior Agile Digital Operations Manager to help us grow, organize, and nurture the team working in this area. You will play an active role in shaping the new music economy. Our organization of engineers, designers, and product managers are located between Stockholm, London & New York.
If you enjoy fast-paced high energy environments, thrive in collaborative and passionate teams, love music, and have a track record of successfully building digital businesses, this is the role for you.
What you’ll do
- You’ll act as the team’s chief operator responsible for the daily operation of the Tribe
- You’ll build a partnership with leads in every functional area to champion continuous improvement and the learning culture of the organization.
- You’ll craft the internal communications strategy for the team, and find creative ways to help our teams connect with our objectives
- You’ll ensure the team operating rhythm is clear and maintains a healthy cadence
- You’ll operate the budget, forecasting & hiring plan
- You’ll ensure smooth and effective onboarding of new members to the team
- You’ll support all needs around work environment including work space, tools, events, scheduling are administered
- You’ll engage with teams to provide specific program-level leadership support when needed, and help us grow that expertise in the team over time
- You’ll assist teams in discovery and evangelism of best practices in operational process
- You’ll bring learning opportunities to the team
- You’ll be based in London
- You’ll embrace our culture and find the delicate balance of order and chaos
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and are a Certified Scrum Master
- You have significant project management experience, an ability to work independently and initiate activities, set priorities, manage multiple priorities and deliver on-time results
- You have significant experience running project management teams
- You have launched Scaled Agile (SAFe) programs
- You have the ability to exercise sound judgment and decision-making abilitiesYou have an entrepreneurial mindset, ready to tackle and solve new and complex problems and comfort with navigating ambiguity
- You have the ability to collaborate with management and others in the company
- You have proven experience running highly effective teams that deliver products and have fun while doing it
- You are a strategic thinker and problem solver with the ability to transform goals into actionable plans
- You have launched a consultancy model designed to serve internally or externally to attract and triage new business
- You can demonstrate significant experience & an understanding of what Agile is, where and where not to use Agile, and what benefits Agile brings
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
– Advert opening date: 30/07/2019
– Advert closing date: 27/08/2019
– Salary: Competitive
– Location: London