We are looking for an outstanding Sales Trainer to join our growing Ad Sales Enablement Team (a division of the Global Learning & Development team), based in London. You will be responsible for managing all on-boarding, internal training, and sales skills development for the European Ad Sales Team. The team you’d be supporting is responsible for driving revenue for Spotify’s free (ad-supported) tier in more than a dozen European markets.
What you’ll do
- Conduct onboarding sessions for all new hires throughout Europe
- Work with internal teams, such as Product Marketing and Business Marketing, to conduct trainings on new products and sales positioning
- Design and facilitate sales skills workshops
- Work with sales managers throughout Europe to conduct needs assessment and drive sales initiatives
- Collaborate with US-based sales training team to ensure consistency and support global initiatives
- Occasionally manage sales training offsites
- Regularly travel to all European markets to provide onsite training and coaching
- Provide 1:1 coaching for sales staff as needed
- Assess and manage external training partners
- Manage European sales training calendar
- Report to the Global Head of Sales Training and Enablement, based in NYC
Who you are
- You have several years of experience training all levels of ad sales, including sales and sales support
- At least a few years of experience in the digital advertising industry is required
- You have a proven ability to partner with sales leadership to drive business goals
- You love helping people improve and perform. You also have a strong ability to adapt your training style to learners’ needs.
- Experience with all aspects of sales training, including needs assessment, building lessons and job aides, selecting vendors, working with SMEs, and facilitation
- A strong track record of developing internal relationships with learners, managers, partners, and SMEs
- You are comfortable delivering candid feedback in a professional manner
- You are able to manage and prioritize multiple complex projects
- You have the ability to see the big picture and to work with sales staff in a productive and constructive way
- Experience providing 1:1 coaching a plus
- Fluent in English is a requirement. Knowledge in Italian, French, Spanish, and/or German will be considered a huge plus.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.