We are looking for an outstanding Sales Planner to join our advertising sales team in London. You will be responsible for supporting the full sales cycle from pre-sales through campaign execution and reporting. You will build media plans to meet client marketing objectives and work in partnership with the sales team to ensure campaigns are optimised and client needs are met. You partner closely with internal teams to anticipate client needs & solve issues.
You thrive in a fast-paced sales environment and have a passion for media and customer service. You are professional and highly organized with the drive to succeed. A typical day might include campaign reporting & analysis, brainstorming media solutions with the sales team, project managing campaigns or helping to resolve a customer issue. Above all, your work will affect the way Brands connect with the Spotify users.
What you’ll do
- You will build media plans to meet client needs and ensure inventory availability throughout the sales process
- Manage performance and make optimization recommendations across both direct and programmatic campaigns
- You will own campaign set-up in internal systems to ensure campaigns deliver correctly and billing is accurate and ensure your campaigns follow Spotify business process and are compliant
- Provide clients with campaign reporting, including post-campaign analysis
- Interact with credit & collections to help resolve client billing issues
Who you are
- You have 3+ years experience in digital media and a university degree
- Programmatic experience
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and you are fluent in English
- Good knowledge of software such as Excel and PowerPoint or similar
- Experience in Salesforce, DFP/DSM and programmatic platforms such as AdX, Rubicon, Appnexus is essential
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented sales environment
- You are a highly organized and focused multi-tasker
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You think creatively to meet client needs
- You have strong project management skills
- And most of all a passion for media!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.