Music for everyone, no credit card needed. It’s a promise our platform was built on. And here in the Free team, we’re still building on it. We work on a massive scale, bringing people from all kinds of disciplines and all parts of the business together to deliver an amazing freemium experience to more than 129 million users worldwide. Want to help shape the future of free? Here’s how.
We are looking for an outstanding and meticulous Digital Media Planner / Sales Operations member that will join our lively advertising sales team in Tokyo to support the fast growing Japan business. This role includes operational analysis, research, media planning, solution finding and frequent communication with global peers.
Above all, your work will impact the way artists, fans, and brands engage among each other.
What You’ll Do
- Review RFP proposals and prepare sales/media proposals
- Assess accurate industry forecasts and data and analyze research requests for Japan market
- Verify inventory availability throughout the sales process
- Create internal orders and insertion orders and adhere to defined business processes
- Provide documentation of ad unit, other technical specifications and of creative lead times to sellers in charge of respective advertisers and agencies
- Work with the Traffic and Programmatic Teams to monitor campaigns and ensure campaign delivery
- Assist Sales Planners with data and analysis preparations using internal tools
- Provide sales teams with any necessary campaign reporting, including post-campaign analysis
- Assist with sales/pitch presentations by preparing key data points, findings and relevant research
- Interact with Accounting department with regards to client credit and billing requests/issues
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with a professional experience of either demand or supply side in digital advertising such as digital agency, ad technology, digital publisher and marketing department at brands
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- You have strong skills with CRM systems such as experience in Salesforce, Ad Manager, Tableau which will be a big advantage
- You are a highly organized and a focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, English proficiency is a plus
- You have great presentation skills and master the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote and/or its equivalent Google Suites
- You demonstrate the ability to be true to facts, think creatively and communicate efficiently internally and externally
- You have strong analytical and project management skills
- Past or current experience working in a media agency or digital media publisher is an added advantage
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 286 million users.