Spotify is seeking a N.America Sales Operations Analyst to join our dynamic AdSales team working out of our New York office, reporting to the N.America Sales Operations Lead. As the Sales Ops Analyst, you will work closely with Sales and Finance teams and be responsible for creating, enhancing and maintaining reporting, forecasting and analysis to support and drive revenue growth. You will also support and enforce current sales process and have the ability to question the effectiveness of current processes/procedures in order to drive change to increase the efficiency of our sales team. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for the weekly assembly of all sales dashboard, reporting and forecast data, plus analysis of sales pipeline, win rates, RFPs, conversion ratios etc.
- Support the weekly cadence that leads to weekly SMM each Monday. Work closely with Finance in oversight.
- Participate in and support project roll outs for new tools and process changes to increase the efficiency of our sales teams.
- Engage with Sellers, Sales Directors, and Regional HOS’s to garner feedback on the sales process and seek opportunities to drive improvements and challenge the status quo.
- Support the Quarterly and Annual Planning & Achievement processes as they relate to sales budgets, market and territory analysis and quotas.
- Own any data and analysis for internal Quarterly Business Review sessions on behalf of the regional and country leads.
- Own any data and analysis for external Agency and Client Quarterly Business Review sessions on behalf of the Canada Sales team.
- Provide support for adhoc reporting, analysis and troubleshooting for the N.America Ad Sales teams.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a leading College or University
- You have at least 2 years of digital media experience in an analytical role
- You are an expert working in Tableau connecting to multiple data sources and creating reports and dashboards
- You have experience working with CRM systems and the overall sales stack of tools that drive productivity
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions.
- You have the ability to identify necessary sales process improvements and drive change
- You are organized and can juggle working on multiple different projects at once
- You are a creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent collaboration skills working with multiple departments and individuals to reach common solutions that serve revenue growth
- You are inquisitive and challenge the effectiveness of current processes and procedures
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.