Assist in developing, administering and implementing Sales Incentive Plans. You will ensure data integrity, utilizing our HRIS system, Workday. You will partner closely with finance and the ad sales team to ensure a smooth quarterly process.
What you’ll do:
- Administer the global sales bonus and commission payment on a quarterly basis through Workday bonus build out.
- Calculate monthly bonus accrual for both sales bonus and commission.
- Maintain and update Workday with all bonus/commission related information.
- Track employee movement and related attributes resulting from transfers, promos, leaves, resignations and terminations, etc.
- Create and maintain annual plan documents
- Train new sales employees on bonus/commission plans
- Close relationship with finance, payroll, sales management and sales employees to answer any questions about outstanding payments.
- Close relationship with HRIS to ensure data cleanliness
- Compensation survey work as needed
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, or other Business related field
- Experience working in compensation, Finance, Sale Operations, HRIS or human resources
- Understanding of incentive compensation plans to ensure payments are accurate, complete, and in compliance with sales/commission plan.
- Data-motivated person who is highly detail-oriented
- Analytical and ability to think of full picture
- Adaptable in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment.
- Solutions-focused individual always striving to make processes better
- Proficiency with Excel, including advanced complex formulas.
- Experience with using Workday, Salesforce.com, CRM system (preferred but not required).
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.