At Spotify, we’ve connected millions of people to their favourite songs and created a service that people use to discover and enjoy music they love. We are always on a look-out for highly talented people to help us achieve our mission.
We are now looking for an outstanding Sales Enablement Manager. We want someone who loves our product and wakes up every morning happy to interact with our clients. Above all, your work will impact the way Brands connect with the Spotify users. This role is based in our London office.
What you’ll do
- Lead strategic projects in support of an effective European sales organisation e.g. Account planning, Customer success surveys
- Support Sales leadership communications to reinforce core messaging and ensure alignment on priorities
- Support development and training of new collateral and processes partnering with global teams to ensure local needs are met
- Contribute to the development of Sales leadership material that supports strategic discussions and decisions (reports, presentations)
- Interact directly with sales teams and sales leadership to capture feedback for process and communication improvements that drive revenue value
- Define, document and share best practices to ensure that our PACT sales process is consistently understood and applied across the organization
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Creative solutions and Sales Training to ensure alignment
Who you are
- You have several years of experience in a B2B sales environment. Also, digital advertising experience is preferred.
- Experience managing multiple projects and deadlines a must
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You work effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and a creative approach
- You are highly organized with strong attention to detail
- You are strategic with good analytical skills
- You are energetic and flourish in a fast-paced atmosphere
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills, proficiency in English is a must
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.