We are looking for a Sales Coordinator that will join our Ad Sales Team based in San Francisco. You will work with sales leadership to accelerate business results by providing creative, strategic, tactical and organizational sales support for needle-moving initiatives across our Ad Sales, West. In addition, you will also be responsible for partnering with teams across the region via in-market presence and industry events, client engagements, crafting of presentations, providing assistance with meeting preparation, client research, and administrative support to our Regional Head of Ad Sales. You will serve as a point of contact between top management, team members, and related stakeholders across Spotify.
What you’ll do
- Provide coordination and admin support to the Regional Head of Ad Sales; including meetings, travel, processing reimbursements and helping with general team organization
- Participate in the Spotify PACT Sales program (Passionate, Accountable, Creative and Team Based)
- Attend internal and external client meetings, provide documentation of notes and follow up.
- Act as the west coast sales team’s point person questions/ concerns relating to the cadence of the business, agendas and travel/calendar planning.
- Prepare presentations and reports used by the West Sales team for senior client meetings, team meetings, agency meetings, industry education and events, sales incentive contests and more.
- Coordinate repeatable and scalable client events to free up sales time for all West coast market teams
- Partner with the global training team to further the development and training programs throughout the sales organization as well as comprehensive and ongoing education of the onboarding program
- Partner closely with the Americas Sales Enablement Leads to ensure streamlined communication and collaboration.
Who you are
- You have 0-2 years of digital sales support experience, which ideally includes media, advertising, ad tech, research or similar
- You are proactive, team focused, creative and well organized
- You have experience with Salesforce or related CRM, Excel, Google-Suite and are comfortable creating and delivering presentations via Keynote, Google Slides and PPT
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You have strong networking skills and the ability to build and connect relationships at any client, industry, trade, and team events.
- You are an effective listener and communicator and can operate with a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- You value collaboration and understand the importance of teamwork.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.