At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love.
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our Ad Sales Team. You will work with sales leadership to accelerate business results by providing creative, strategic, tactical and organizational sales support for needle-moving initiatives across [Canada]. In addition, you will also be responsible for partnering with teams across the region via in-market presence and industry events, client engagements, crafting of presentations, providing assistance with meeting preparation, client research, reporting, and administrative support to our Director of Canada Sales. You will serve as a point of contact between top management, team members, and related stakeholders across Spotify.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare presentations and reports used by the Director of Canada Sales for senior client meetings, team meetings, agency meetings, and industry education. Types of reports include quarterly business reviews, sales forecasting and tracking, etc.
- Provide coordination and administrative support to the Director of Canada Sales, including meeting organization, booking travel and processing reimbursements.
- Attend internal and external meetings with the Director of Canada Sales, provide documentation of notes and follow up.
- Partner with business marketing team to execute regional client events.
- Work across the Americas region to ensure consistency in regional execution of the work articulated above.
- Report into Director of Canada Sales
Who you are:
- You are inquisitive, open to new challenges, and excited about learning opportunities in multiple aspects of a growing business.
- You are passionate, accountable, creative, and team-focused.
- You have strong communication/networking skills and the ability to build and connect relationships at any client, industry, trade, and team events.
- You have an interest in and comfort with event organization and execution.
- You are proactive, forward-thinking, and solutions-oriented but also understand the importance of teamwork and collaboration and are open to working as part of a geographically-distributed team.
- You have 1-2 years (pre or post graduate experience) of digital sales support experience, ideally including media, advertising, ad tech, research, etc.
- You have experience with Salesforce or related CRM, Excel, Google Suite and are comfortable creating and delivering presentations via Keynote, Google Slides and PPT.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.