At Spotify, we’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and enjoy music they love. We’re in 55+ markets…and counting! We aim to revolutionize the way people consume music, and we’ll need some very talented people to help us achieve our mission.
We are now looking for an Sales Assistant to our Ad sales team in Germany. You will be supporting with different administrative tasks connected to the advertisement sales process, from pre-sales through campaign execution. You must be professional, organized and motivated as well as have the drive to succeed in a startup environment. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
This is full time position with 3 month’s duration. We would like you to be able to start within 2 weeks. You must have a valid German work permit to be considered for the role.
What you’ll do
- You will use our internal and external research sources in order to built data driven presentations together with our client services managers and account directors
- You will help creating post campaign reports that are being sent and presented to our clients
- You will help project managing current creative solutions campaigns
- Identify sales opportunities by creating packages for key events and transform industry and internal insights into consistent sales insights
- Support Account Directors on incoming RFPs with 1st & 3rd party data & insights
Who you are
- You are currently studying or have finished your studies in a media related degree
- You are an independent, dedicated problem-solver and a great teammate that drives in a dynamic environment
- You have a creative and strategic approach to sales support
- You are strategic with strong analytical skills
- You have excellent verbal and written communication and social skills, proficiency in German and English
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.