The Platform team creates the technology that enables Spotify to learn quickly and scale easily, enabling rapid growth in our users and our business around the globe. Spanning many disciplines, we work to make the business work; creating the frameworks, capabilities and tools needed to welcome a billion customers. Join us and help to amplify productivity, quality and innovation across Spotify.
We are looking for an experienced SaaS Specialist to manage the functional administration of many of the end-user applications (productivity, communication, collaboration tools) used by Spotify internally and who will also have a proven track record in driving complex projects forward and in providing support to internal stakeholders. This is a small, established team with a large amount of autonomy and responsibility for the systems we own.
In addition, this position will be responsible for troubleshooting, support, maintenance and end-user training. We rely heavily on web-based services and you will have the opportunity to work with new and interesting technology, as well as with some of the best people in the industry. Above all, your work will affect the productivity of everyone at Spotify working on the way the world experiences music.
What You’ll Do
- You will work with partners within the company to design, configure, implement, maintain and promote a variety of internally- and externally-facing applications, including the Atlassian suite, G Suite and Slack
- You will take the lead in assessing and selecting new technologies and integrations, including product enhancement and product upgrades
- You will identify and drive initiatives to increase enterprise productivity through integrations, articulation of best practices and training, with a particular focus on collaboration with other teams to identify conflicts and redundancies
- You will document procedures, policies, technical instructions and securitization practices
- You will understand and assess dynamic business and support processes to implement, configure and optimize application usage
- You will research, install, maintain, and troubleshoot application plugins/add-ons
- You will maintain enterprise application reliability, including proactive issue mitigationYou will work to scale software to support dynamic teams in a fast-paced environment
- You will perform application risk assessments and develop risk maps to ensure users and data are protected
- Most importantly, you will make applications do more than they were built to do (and then work with our vendors to make sure our needs make it onto their roadmaps)
Who You Are
- You are experienced with administering and developing in and against PaaS, SaaS, and ITSM applications and services, including the Atlassian suite, G Suite and Slack
- You have a comfort and familiarity with modern development practices and the development lifecycle with experience using Scrum, Kanban, Lean or other agile methodologies
- You care about the security of our systems and can foster a culture of enabling users and encouraging compliance with policies
- You are able to provide top-tier incident supportYou are seen as a subject-matter expert and enjoy consulting with others in the business on achieving their goals
- You are a strong communicator in both written and verbal, comfortable with messaging Tech, Executive Level, and company-wide communications
- You are self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work independently in complex circumstances while balancing alignment within the team and with our closest stakeholders
- You are organized and analytical, adept at working in a high-performing team environment, able to follow a project schedule, have a continuous improvement mindset and are capable of handling multiple priorities concurrently
- You are familiar with SSO technologies such as Okta and Google SSO
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 258 million users.