Royalty Calculation Analyst
We are looking for an outstanding Royalty Calcuation Analyst to maintain and develop Reporting processes and systems with responsibility that rightsholders get correct data in time, and internally support Finance, Label Relations and Licensing with data-driven analysis.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience from working with analysis and/or reporting at a consumer-oriented company in the digital space.
- A degree in mathematics, statistics or computer science is meriting.
- The key skill we are looking for is intellectual curiosity and the ability to understand and solve not always well-defined problems and come up with relevant answers to guide our business decisions.
- Have a passion for numbers, statistics as well as strong business and financial acumen.
- To be able to work with large datasets and automate processes.
- Interest/ Experience in data infrastructure and system architecture.
- The Royalty function integrates with various technologies and data points around the company. The role demands high understanding of end-to-end data flows and business logic. Previous experience with Python is meriting, expertise in SQL is a must.
You’ll be working with a world-class team of analysts and engineers who are passionate about what they do – and we expect no less from you. You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones. If you’re the right one for us, you pay attention to details and take great pride in your work.We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.