We are looking for an outstanding Royalty Analyst to ensure the operational side of our team runs like clockwork. General responsibilities include executing operational processes within our royalty engine, taking ownership of external reporting deliverables and nurturing licensor relationships by fielding external queries and performing adhoc analysis on Royalties data. In addition you will also support our internal teams in order to implement and QA our licensor deals.
What you’ll do
- Together with us you will be help ensure that rightsholders get the correct data on time and are provided with a first-class level of service and communication
- You’ll be working with a world-class team of analysts and engineers who are passionate about what they do – and we expect no less from you
- You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones. If you’re the right one for us, you pay attention to details and take great pride in your work
Who you are
- Experience in an Analyst role building relationships and communicating effectively in a consumer-oriented or client-servicing
- A degree in mathematics/statistics, finance or computer science is meriting
- A high level of proficiency in SQL and familiarity with command-line (UNIX) scripts. Bonus points for SQL experience within a financial organisation
- Excellent time-management, prioritisation and organisational skills. Demonstrable experience delivering high quality within tight deadlines is a requirement
- The ability to understand and solve not always well-defined problems and come up with relevant answers in a timely manner
- Have a real passion for numbers, statistics as well as strong business and financial acumen
- Previous experience working with Recording or Publishing rights is meriting but not mandatory
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.