Revenue Operations Manager
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Manager support the LATAM Order To Cash (OTC) operations, reporting to Global OTC team in New York. We believe that you are a positive, driven and accurate self-starter who enjoy working in a dynamic environment. In return, we will offer you a stimulating and challenging role in an exciting and fast-paced international organization where development opportunities are endless. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music. The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of combined revenue operation, finance and/or data analytics background from accounting information systems preferably in revenue operations at a global organization. The position is based in Miami.
What you will do
- Support Global Credit and Collection team in Credit and Collection processes and decision making.
- Serve as the bridge between Regional Sales organizations and the Global OTC team.
- Review and interpret terms and conditions of revenue contracts and be able to confirm validity and accuracy of associated billing.
- Support tax filing and computation of tax to the authorities.
- Ensure compliance with indirect taxes and other statutory regulations.
- Receive inbound billing-related customer quires and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and develop/refine AR processes and procedures with a focus on continuous improvements.
- Other responsibilities include but not limited to participate in special projects, ERP and system enhancements or ad hoc analyses as assigned.
Who you are
- Minimum of 8 years of billing and financial operations experience including general ledger with global company in digital subscriptions or digital advertising industry.
- Experienced in Shared-service center model.
- Experience from working with SOX & ITGC controls
- Proven ability to perform complex billing transactions.
- Experience with major ERP system required (Oracle, SAP or Netsuite).
- Previous experience in a high-growth, fast pace environment with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, strong analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to collaborate with management and others in the company.
- Makes sound decisions on routine matters in support of immediate work group’s goals.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.
- Having worked in public companies listed in the U.S. with international operations is preferred.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.