We are looking for a measurement rockstar to join the band! This Research Analyst will be an integral part of the Advertiser Research & Measurement team, providing our Ad Sales and Marketing teams with critical data and insights that drive our value proposition with advertiser and agency partners.
What You’ll Do
- Your daily responsibilities may span attitudinal survey research, offline and online sales/ROI measurement, and viewability and audience verification measurement solutions
- You will work across all areas of survey research – survey design, project management, data integrity and fieldwork supervision, data analysis, storytelling, report creation and presentation and troubleshooting
- You will help maintain global databases of advertising effectiveness and build benchmarks across key metrics (ad formats, ad platforms, client verticals, user demographics, etc.)
- You will partner with our Strategic Marketing team to identify and outline top performing campaigns to publish as success stories
- You will partner with internal stakeholders and clients regarding training and research consultation as needed
- We’re an ever-evolving team – responsibilities may shift over time and there is a huge opportunity to drive impact within Spotify!
Who You Are
- You have 3-5 years in advertising research – at a research vendor, media owner, advertiser or agency partner
- You have a strong background in quantitative advertising research, with solid skills in designing and analyzing quantitative research studies
- You have extensive experience in data analysis and storytelling, going beyond the “what” to tell the “why” within research results
- You are hands-on and inherently curious, and go above and beyond if you find data taking you in interesting and/or unexpected places
- You have strong knowledge of the digital marketing ecosystem
- You are a positive and collaborative team player who values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- You hold a degree with a solid statistical training
- You have strong Excel, database and SPSS (or related program) skills
- Global research experience and foreign language skills are a plus
- Skills in big data tools like R, Python or SQL are a plus
- Familiarity with media mix / econometric modeling is a plus
Spotify strongly believes that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.