We’re looking for a Research Analyst to drive measurement innovation at Spotify. This Research Analyst will be an integral part of the Advertiser Research & Measurement team, providing our Ad Sales and Marketing teams with critical data and insights that drive our value proposition with advertiser and agency partners. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What You’ll Do
- Your daily responsibilities may span attitudinal survey research, offline and online sales/ROI measurement, and viewability and audience verification measurement solutions
- You will work across all areas of survey research – survey design, project management, data integrity and fieldwork supervision, data analysis, storytelling, report creation and presentation and troubleshooting
- You will help maintain global databases of advertising effectiveness and build benchmarks across key metrics (ad formats, ad platforms, client verticals, user demographics, etc.)
- You will partner with our Strategic Marketing team to identify and outline top performing campaigns to publish as success stories
- You will partner with internal stakeholders and clients regarding training and research consultation as needed
- We’re an ever-evolving team – responsibilities may shift over time and there is a huge opportunity to drive impact within Spotify!
Who You Are
- You have 3-5 years in advertising research – at a research vendor, media owner, advertiser or agency partner
- You have a strong background in quantitative advertising research, with solid skills in designing and analyzing quantitative research studies
- You have extensive experience in data analysis and storytelling, going beyond the “what” to tell the “why” within research results
- You are hands-on and inherently curious, and go above and beyond if you find data taking you in interesting and/or unexpected places
- You have strong knowledge of the digital marketing ecosystem
- You are a positive and collaborative team player who values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- You hold a degree with a solid statistical training
- You have strong Excel, database and SPSS (or related program) skills
- Global research experience and foreign language skills are a plus
- Skills in big data tools like R, Python or SQL are a plus
- Familiarity with media mix / econometric modeling is a plus
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.