At Spotify, we’re passionate about providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. We’re currently in 79 markets and growing fast!
The fast-moving, high-impact Premium team at Spotify is responsible for converting free Spotify users to our paid tier Spotify Premium, which provides the world’s best music experience on all platforms. We’re looking for a highly motivated talent to join as our Planning and Operations Manager for our Regional Premium teams. You will report to the Regional Premium Director and be based in our London office, with occasional travel to our other offices.
What you’ll do
You will be a key member for our Regional Premium teams, responsible for our operational rhythm, business planning, reporting and continued improvement of operational model. What you’ll do:
- Run the Regional Premium Teams’ Operational Rhythm, defining and driving communications touchpoints and face-to-face meetups to encourage strengthening of regional premium strategies through knowledge sharing and discussions for new ideas generation, effective prioritization and improved execution
- Drive Business Planning for the Regional Premium teams, owning and adapting the regional premium planning process and framework, taking into account Premium and Local planning cadences and reflecting both local and global challenges and priorities
- Own and drive the process for Regional Premium Business Reviews, establishing the cadence and standardizing the framework and output of market analysis and business reviews, to ensure we stay honest, learn and improve from our initiatives and investments
- Identify opportunities to improve regional premium teams satisfaction and execute plans against it
- Continuously evaluate operating model, processes and org setup in order to always improve operational performance. Identify and drive strategic projects aimed at improving decision making and execution speed and effectiveness
- Track regional budget pacing as part of the business plan, identifying areas of additional opportunity and minimizing under/overspend
- Work with global Premium and R&D teams to identify and represent regional premium product needs around tooling capabilities with the goal of increasing regional autonomy and speed of execution
- Represent Regional Premium Teams in cross-functional projects and forums to effectively execute on shared priorities with other Premium teams and drive visibility of Regional Premium activities
Who you are
- 4-6 years experience working at a tech company, management consultancy, or similar, you have a bachelor degree or equivalent in a relevant area
- You have significant experience working in high growth and dynamic organizations with shown ability to make things happen
- You are an organized, process-driven strategic thinker with an understanding of planning, reporting and budgeting
- You are perceptive and look for opportunities to improve how teams work together, with experience identifying cross-functional business opportunities and developing cross-functional working models in highly complex environments
- You are experienced in developing and leading workshops, driving participants towards insights and decision-making
- You are highly analytical, and able to synthesize complex concepts and information and you are able to independently and confidently develop and share your point of view
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work in a high degree of ambiguity to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, and you strive for clarity and keep track of details as projects and processes take form
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.