We are looking for a rockstar receptionist that will join our Workplace Services team called The Roadies! As a part of The Front Stage team you will own the visitor experience. You will be the face of Spotify to artists, fans, potential new hires and clients. You will ensure that guests are greeted in the most welcoming way possible. When they enter into the pristine environment you created and hear the music they will feel like guests on a stage. While you do that you will take on some additional tasks that will aid The Roadie team to operate as smoothly as possible behind the scenes.
What You’ll Do
- Welcome visitors to Spotify and ensure they sign in on the visitor management software.
- Act as a source of information for colleagues who come to the front desk.
- Work on JIRA to assign facilities related tickets to the appropriate team member.
- Monitor open JIRA tickets to ensure quick service level times.
- Manage booking of things such as bike room requests, locker requests and event catering, security and clean up.
- Register visitors in building portals to ensure compliance with building rules.
- Make badges for new hires, contractors, interns and visitors.
- Put service tickets in for building services such as freight, repairs and maintenance.
- Take on special projects as necessary.
- Work closely with office coordinators, security, leads and the Facilities Manager.
Who You are
- You have prior experience managing a face paced front desk
- You are a customer service star with experience in a front-facing role
- You are highly organized
- You are an expert with Google applications
- You are experienced with JIRA
- You are an extremely articulate person who can write a professional email at the drop of a hat
- You are a detail-oriented and consistent team member
- You are a critical thinker and problem solver who can anticipate needs
- You are professional, intelligent, considerate and able to interface with all types of people, both in person and by phone in a polished and friendly manner
- You are a proactive and motivated individual with a willingness to identify projects and dive in head first
- You use a methodical approach to getting stuff done, but also like to think creatively!
- A team player—no matter how small the task may seem, you complete it with grace and a good attitude!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.