We are looking for rockstar QA Engineering Interns to #JoinTheBand this summer! Our mission is to create the best promotional experiences for our users and advertises alike while building great supporting technology to push our business to become a market leader.
What you’ll do
- Partner with developers and test engineers to improve and automate test and release processes
- Build and maintain tooling and infrastructure
- Maintain test result reporting and visualization
- Contribute to the team’s effectiveness and efficiency through supporting software development practices
- Communicate with product, design and technical stakeholders
Who you are
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or a bootcamp certification in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related field of study
- You have experience in Java development
- You have a passion for test infrastructure and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- You have experience with test frameworks, automation tools, static and dynamic code analysis
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code
- You have some experience of working with other developers to ensure that systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability
The Intern Gig
Spotify is looking for enthusiastic students/recent graduates with a passion for music and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship! Our paid internship program will give you the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it’s like to be a Spotify employee as well as get the opportunity to see the technology side of a fast growing company! Our summer internships will last for 10 weeks this summer and start in the beginning of June.
The deadline to apply is December 15th, 2017 at 11:59 PM, EST. You can expect the following application timeline:
- Late December, 2017 – Mid January, 2018: Application Review
- Late January, 2018 – March, 2018: Interviews
- February, 2018 – April, 2018: Offers given outJune, 2018: Intern program start
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.