Spotify has connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service for people to discover and enjoy music they love. We’re looking for a smart and experienced Project Manager to join the Studios team and lead project management for sports podcast content.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of projects’ creative development and production process, ensuring all podcast initiatives are executed on time, on budget and within the established creative guidelines. The position will be based in Los Angeles and report directly into the Senior Project Manager.
- Establish scope, production specifications and feasibility for complex, high-value podcast programs often incorporating top tier talent
- Create and maintain production timelines for multiple simultaneous programs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to coordinate project kick-offs, check-ins, internal handoffs and final deliveries
- Manage internal and external resources and communication to ensure milestones are met on a day-to-day basis, communicating schedule and creative scope changes to ensure consistent team alignment
- Track project progress and communicate status to stakeholders and visibility partners
- Attend shoots and recordings, as needed, to ensure execution remains in scope and that content aligns with the established creative expectations
- Build and foster internal relationships through effective communication and management of expectations
- Assist Senior Project manager and other internal stakeholders with ongoing process optimization initiatives
- 5+ years of media production and project management experience
- Advanced knowledge of both video and podcast pre-production, production and post-production, including processes, equipment and software
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience with large-scale multi-faceted marketing campaigns
- Proven track record managing multiple projects in a large organization
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Ability to dedicate up to 10% time to travel on a monthly basis
- Podcast lovers a plus!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.