As a Project Manager in Studios Program Management team you will play a key role in defining and executing Spotify’s product strategy. The main focus for this role is growth opportunities for podcasts with a focus on Original content. You will work in close collaboration with other members of the product organization, content and marketing teams.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the liaison between Studios and podcast product teams
- Lead and influence conversations with the Consumer BU related to product strategy and vision
- Embed within product teams to ensure Studios business strategy is informing changes to the experience
- Create new project/bet proposals that would improve current podcast experience
- Create alignment across Studios leads in terms of product feature priorities and requests
- Streamline messaging of product initiatives to Studios teams
- Roll up relevant and priority content for product tests
- Initiate and drive cross functional product related projects
- Work closely with partners across the organization and participate in cross-functional forums and workshops
- Manage both up and across functions and levels to ensure alignment
- Identify and surface resourcing gaps that slow our momentum
- Stay on top of business trends and features on other podcast/content services
Who you are:
- You have experience running cross-functional projects, and can easily communicate strategies, goals, and progress status in a compelling way to teammates and executives.
- You’re ambitious, independent and dedicated, and willing to get hands-on solving any problems needing help to move forward.
- You have excellent analytical skills and experience drawing insights from internal and external data
- You have a deep understanding of audience segments and targeting content to meet the needs of various audiences
- You’re extremely structured, organized and have an outstanding attention to details
- You have a real passion for the entertainment and podcast space
- You have a strong command of the broader digital landscape and an interest in keeping up to date with developments in web and mobile platforms and applications
- You are fluent in English and other language skills are highly meriting
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.