The Content Launch QA team is responsible for building and maintaining processes to ensure new content initiatives are launched without compromising bugs or issues. This involves ensuring stakeholders adhere to the process, and that any issue falling through the cracks gets fixed as quickly as possible and with learning’s incorporated into the proactive process.
If you enjoy fast-paced, high-energy environments, possess superb communication and coordination skills, thrive in collaborating with many different teams globally, are process-minded and have a track record of helping to solve complex problems, this is the role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Set up QA processes to help accountable teams pay close attention to how content initiatives are being represented in both test and production settings and to flag issues in an efficient manner.
- Be an overall quality leader and constantly seek opportunities to improve quality and testing approach across the various organizations.
- Create and maintain internal service level agreements with stakeholders to ensure new initiatives are flagged with the QA team on time. Define stakeholder relationships and cultivate strong networks across Content, Tech, Product and Design to make sure everyone is on board. Work closely with QA within various tech team to cover all angles.
- Ensure bug and incident management processes are functional and continuously maintained. Report bugs and doggedly pursue through the full cycle to effectively reach the best possible solution.
- Collect learning’s and analyze problems in production to improve our proactive process, thus decreasing the amount of unexpected issues.
- Increase transparency by capturing all known sub-optimal issues in a clear & simple format. When possible, follow up with each team and track improvements to ensure the problem has been amended in time for next applicable content release.
Who you are:
- Process-minded problem solvers with a track record of creating environments that help people work effectively.
- Skilled at identifying quality weaknesses, suggesting solutions and driving change.
- Constantly looking for ways to improve quality and testing approach
- Care deeply about quality and has great attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator used to juggling multiple teams with varying agendas, and to coordinate and execute under pressure.
- Prioritize regularly and work iteratively to maximize positive organizational impact.
- You have demonstrable experience of working on critical, highly visible projects and thriving even when given a short timeline
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.