Spotify has connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service for people to discover and enjoy music they love. We’re looking for a smart and experienced Project Manager to join the New Integrated Content Experiences team and lead project management for weekly video programming targeted to Latin music fans.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of projects’ creative development and production process, ensuring all digital video initiatives are executed on time, on budget and within the established creative guidelines. The position will be based in Los Angeles, and report directly into the Operations Lead.
What you’ll do
- Establish scope, production specifications and feasibility for complex, high-value editorial video programs incorporating top musical talent
- Create and maintain production timelines for multiple simultaneous digital video initiatives; manage external production companies and vendors to ensure on-time deliveries
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to coordinate project kick-offs, check-ins, internal handoffs and final deliveries
- Manage internal and external resources to ensure milestones are met on a day-to-day basis, communicating schedule changes to ensure consistent team alignment
- Track project progress and communicate status to stakeholders and visibility partners
- Attend shoots, as needed, to ensure execution remains in scope and that content aligns with the established creative expectations
- Build and foster internal relationships through effective communication and management of expectations
- Assist Operations Lead and other internal stakeholders with ongoing process optimization initiatives
Who you are
- 5+ years of media production and project management experience
- Advanced knowledge of video pre-production, production and post-production, including processes, equipment and software
- Passion for and familiarity with Latin music
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Proven track record managing multiple projects in a large organization
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Ability to dedicate up to 10% time to travel on a monthly basis
- Bilingual (English & Spanish speaking) candidates preferred
- Music lovers a plus!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.