We are looking for an outstanding Project Manager that will join our expanding Global Workplace Services team to help support our rapidly growing business. You will work with business functions to collect workplace and services requirements. Develop scope, schedule and budget for assigned projects. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Work with business functions to collect workplace and services requirements.
- Develop scope, schedule and budget for assigned projects.
- Facilitate upper management meetings and collaborate with partner teams including Real Estate, Facility Management, HR, IT, Physical Security, Procurement, Legal, etc. to support decision making processes.
- Identify and address project risk areas, including logistical issues, timing, budget, and scope.
- Incorporate workplace design and performance guidelines.
- Coordinate and track all Vendor Request for Proposals (“RFPs”)
- Interact and negotiate contracts with contractors and subcontractors.
- Prepare/update project status, process invoices, update tracking reports, and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
- Actively track each aspect of project performance against schedules and critical path.
- Coordinate the activities of sub-contractors and the relocation of technical functions.
- Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements, in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all Project Development Services technology, as required for assigned projects.
Who you are
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of relevant work experience – with most recent as a full Project Manager or similar role/experience
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution.
- Degree in Architecture, Planning, Engineering, or Construction Management, preferred.
- Flexibility with work hours and travel, as needed.
- Understanding of technical requirements and finances for a business relocation, construction, and renovation projects.
- Familiarity with architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts.
- Completion of global projects, a plus.
- LEED, AIA, PE, PMP certification, preferred.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.