This role is responsible for defining standards and executing tasks associated with managing projects within the finance/accounting organization. The PMO plays an integral role during the initial planning stages for any project. It creates structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget constraints. By partnering with colleagues in different roles to assess the workloads and impacts for different departments, the PMO is able to to identify dependencies and possible issues across teams.
We have a passionate environment filled with innovative people, a fast pace and a never ending stream of new challenges. In this role you will be a part of unlocking the potential of human creativity – by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their work and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it.
What you’ll do
- Sets standard on how projects are run
- Gathering of project data and production of information for management review
- Managing and facilitating the portfolio management process
- Effectively builds sustainable relationships across the business and accounting/finance department
- Partner with other leaders of the accounting function and Business IT to design, develop and implement automated systems which support standardized processes
- Facilitate change management and communication planning activities through project lifecycle
- Drive regular forums to update business communities and steering committee on progress, status and issues
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Typical relevant experience 7-10 years, including at least 3 years managing large technology engagements within Finance and understanding of full lifecycle implementations
- 5+ years of experience in lead role for project planning, delivery and execution required
- 5+ years formal project management / business analysis experience required
- Team player at executive level to collaborate with functional partners like IT, HR, finance, legal, Business Development, etc.
- Experience in people leadership focused in coaching and developing teams
- Strong ability to build relationships and networks with multiple functions, regions, and at all levels of the organization
- Strategic thinker with the ability to transform goals into actionable plans
- Prior successful experience transformations role in large public companies with revenue in excess of $2 billion per year
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.