We’re looking for an excellent Programmatic Account Director with a proven track record of customer alignment and revenue generation. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about the Spotify platform and knows how to negotiate the value of programmatic ad solutions. You should be confident without ever being arrogant, you work hard and you hold yourself and others accountable. Most importantly, you have fun at work and you have a desire to be creative and make a positive impact on the music industry as a whole. Above all, your work will affect the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Uncover the needs of Spotify’s advertising customers’ by creating, maintaining, and sustaining relationships with media agencies, data partners, and clients directly.
- Articulate and differentiate Spotify’s programmatic offering in the marketplace, in order to grow advertising revenues.
- Work cross-functionally internally and externally to ensure our programmatic go-to-market strategy is providing the most amount of value for our customers.
- Coordinate with the communications planning team, strategic planners, account directors, and buyers to create impactful programmatic ad campaigns.
- Educate and inspire our clients to use Spotify’s suite of programmatic advertising solutions.
- Work from our office in Stockholm
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent education
- You have 5+ years of experience in a programmatic sales role
- You have an approach to selling that will allow you to position the Spotify brand to our customers in a meaningful, differentiated way. You also have a deep understanding of the interactive media ecosystem and trends around programmatic best practices, opportunities and challenges.
- You have an understanding of all variations of programmatic publisher products, (programmatic guaranteed, header bidding, etc), DSP technology and media buying
- You are creative with audio and programmatic client solutions, such as programmatic measurement tools, ad verification partners, etc.
- You have a strong business acumen with extraordinary negotiation skills and the ability to present effectively. You also have a proven track record of exceeding goals.
- Finally, you’re a great teammate that adapt well to change and always have a positive attitude
* Please attach your resume in EnglishWe are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.<p