At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love.
We are looking for an outstanding Programmatic Account Director to join our Ad Sales team. We’re looking for someone with a proven record of revenue generation in the programmatic advertising field, with deep relationships across agencies, trading desks of all kinds, SSPs and DSPs. You will have a passion for online media, data and ad tech. We want someone who loves our product and understands the programmatic ecosystem.
This is a fixed-term contract for 12 months.
What you’ll do
- You will be the programmatic expert and evangelist in the sales organization, utilizing our diverse programmatic and data offering to drive Private Marketplace adoption and revenue
- Build deep relationships with trading desk leadership and key thought leaders in the market in this developing space
- You will support and uplevel the wider sales team via education, co-selling in the market, being the go-to person for industry trends and insights
- You will work collaboratively with our sales leadership team on strategic programmatic deals
- You will sell programmatic across display, video and audio, developing strategies for PMP and OMP revenue generation
- You will grow programmatic advertising revenues by creating, maintaining, and sustaining relationships with agencies, their trading desks, independent trading desks, DSPs and clients’ in-house trading teams directly.
- Work collaboratively with SSPs and DSPs to create new sales opportunities
- Work with internal Spotify yield teams and SSP partners to maximise yield from on-going PMPs and OMP sources.
- Analyse revenue to share insights within the ANZ sales team, as well as the broader Spotify Automation Leads globally
- Focus on brand sell, educating and inspiring our clients to use Spotify to enhance their business
- Represent Spotify at events and serve as a brand ambassador
Who you are
- You have a total of minimum 5+ years experience from a client facing role in the digital advertising industry in the Nordic region of which, at least 2 years within a programmatic role
- You preferably have a Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or related field
- You strategically use data and insights to inform client investment strategy
- You have a deep understanding of the digital ecosystem and trends around programmatic best practices, opportunities and challenges
- You have strong negotiation skills and the ability to present effectively and close the deal
- You have the ability to build a pipeline and proven track record of exceeding goals
- You are a skilled presenter and can create reports and presentations using Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
- You are capable of work with a high level of autonomy – creating new opportunities without direction
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment and across external and internal teams to deliver creative, fresh campaigns
- You can communicate at a professional level in spoken written English and Swedish
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.