We are hiring program managers to our Growth Opportunities department. We have one open position in Stockholm and one in New York. We are a department focusing on Growth at Spotify and we have several exciting programs running such as launching in new markets, growing our free user base and different initiatives related to retaining existing users. We are looking for a system-thinking-problem-solving expert that has a proven track-record of successfully driven projects through exploration phases to full delivery.
What you’ll do
- You’ll set up project objectives, scope, success criterias and definition of done and drive execution for projects and programs ongoing in our department.
- You’ll lead the work going from scope discussion, to estimates, commitments and planning.
- You’ll work with teams in translating goals into concrete deliverables.
- You’ll work directly with all functions such as research, design, engineering, data analysis and product and communicate and work both with teams and stakeholders.
Who you are
- You have extensive experience of keeping track of complex programs consisting of multiple projects.
- You have a fantastic eye for details as well as the ability to zoom out and see the bigger picture.
- You have been shipping multiple software products throughout your career.
- You understand that planning and being agile are two friends that go hand in hand, and the art of balancing and taking the benefit from both.
- You understand that it is your job to stay on top of everything that is going on and to make sure there is a clear structure that all involved parties can rely on.
- You are truly a doer and you love to work hands-on.
- You are open, collaborative and have a outgoing personality with great communication skills.
- You can work with large groups of stakeholders without necessarily having formal authority.
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.