We are looking for a Product Marketing (User Engagement) Intern to #JoinTheBand. In this role, you’ll support key product launches and promotions that will drive growth and ongoing engagement. This role is highly cross-functional, and offers broad exposure to all areas of the business. This position will report to the Product Marketing Lead for User Engagement and Core Experience.
What you’ll do:
- Support Product Marketing Managers to develop marketing plans for new feature launches and ongoing promotion/education around existing features
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, creative and product teams to ensure successful, timely execution of feature launches/promotions
- Synthesize results and support development of presentations to key stakeholders
- Work across the Product Marketing team to develop best practices and scalable processes
Who you are:
- Exhibits fundamental understanding of the Spotify product, business proposition and core marketing principles
- Highly organized, with the ability execute multiple tasks simultaneously to keep projects on track in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate cross-functionally with working teams across Product, Content and Marketing to push forward key Product Marketing Initiatives
- Experience in Project Management; proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel preferred
The Intern Gig
Spotify is looking for enthusiastic students/recent graduates with a passion for music and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship! Our paid internship program will give you the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it’s like to be a Spotify employee as well as get the opportunity to see the technology side of a fast growing company! Our summer internships will last for 10 weeks this summer and start in the beginning of June.
The deadline to apply is January 31st, 2018 at 11:59 PM, EST. You can expect the following application timeline:
- Late January, 2018 – Mid February, 2018:Application Review
- Late February, 2018 – March, 2018: Google Hangout Interviews
- March, 2018 – April, 2018: Offers given out
- June, 2018: Intern program start
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.