We’re looking for a passionate intern to join the Creator team in New York – a cross functional group dedicated to helping artists thrive. You’ll help shape the products we build to connect artists to their fans. And you’ll lead the organization in delivering these products to market to maximize their impact and adoption. Ultimately, you’ll be part of a team reimagining the way artists create, promote themselves, and engage their fans.
What you’ll do:
- Build value propositions and brand strategies for products that support artists and their teams before launch.
- Bring new creator features to market, elevating them from software to experiences along the way.
- Collaborate with creator services and community management to educate artists and their teams on Spotify.
- Develop marketing programs & campaigns to drive product engagement in partnership with the wider Creator Marketing team.
Who you are:
- You’ve launched and/or marketed new products and services, owning and achieving key KPIs.
- You’re curious and empathetic — with an eagerness to learn more about artists and the music ecosystem.
- You’re a great communicator who can convey ideas to end users and engineering teams alike.
- You love music.
The Intern Gig
Spotify is looking for enthusiastic students/recent graduates with a passion for music and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship! Our paid internship program will give you the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it’s like to be a Spotify employee as well as get the opportunity to see the technology side of a fast growing company! Our summer internships will last for 10 weeks this summer and start in the beginning of June.
The deadline to apply is January 31st, 2018 at 11:59 PM, EST. You can expect the following application timeline:
- Late January, 2017 – Mid February, 2018:Application Review
- Late February, 2018 – March, 2018: Interviews
- March, 2018 – April, 2018: Offers given out
- June, 2018: Intern program start
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.