We’re looking for a passionate and seasoned product marketing manager to join the Creator Marketing team in New York – a cross functional group dedicated to helping artists thrive. You’ll help shape the products we build to for artists and their teams. And you’ll lead the organization in delivering these products to market to maximize their impact. Ultimately, you’ll be a key part of a team reimagining the way artists and their teams leverage the Spotify platform.
What you’ll do
- Own the go-to-market strategy and ongoing release cadence for flagship products for artists and their teams from ideation to launch and adoption
- Lead thinking and analysis to help us better understand artists’ needs and the competitive landscape.
- Develop marketing programs & campaigns to drive creator growth and product engagement in partnership with the wider Creator Marketing team.
- Drive a holistic product and communication strategy around Spotify for Artists and the broader Spotify ecosystem.
- Collaborate with our artist & label services, licensing and community management teams to educate artists and their teams on how to best use the product.
- Coordinate across all cross-functional partners — both internal and external — ensuring feedback is prioritized and ultimately leads to a better product for creators
Who you are
- You have 5+ years experience in product marketing for a digital or tech company.
- You love music.
- You’ve launched and driven adoption for new products and services, owning and achieving key KPIs.
- You understand the music ecosystem. In a former life, you’ve been an artist or worked closely with creators.
- You understand the marketing funnel and know how to optimize it at each stage.
- You’re a great communicator with experience conveying ideas to end users and engineering teams alike.
- You’re comfortable developing marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights.
- You have strong personal organization and project management abilities.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.