We’re looking for a passionate and seasoned product marketing manager to join the Creator Marketing team in New York – a cross-functional group dedicated to helping artists and their teams thrive. You’ll help shape the products we build for artists, labels, managers, and publishers. And you’ll bring these products to market to maximize their impact. Ultimately, you’ll be a key part of a team reimagining the way artists and their teams leverage the Spotify platform, share their art, and build their careers.
This role specifically focuses on content promotion products we are building to help music marketers reach listeners and fans with creative, engaging, performant promotional formats.
What you’ll do
- Own the go-to-market strategy and ongoing release cadence for high-priority content promotion products for artists and their teams from ideation to launch and adoption.
- Lead thinking and analysis to help us better understand music marketers’ needs and the competitive landscape.
- Work closely with our Sales and partner-facing teams to bring products to market thoughtfully.
- Develop marketing programs & campaigns to drive sales and product engagement in partnership with the wider Creator Marketing team.
- Lead internationalization of content promotion products to new markets.
- Own and drive a holistic product and communication strategy around a dedicated product area in coordination with the rest of the Creator Product Marketing team.
- Collaborate with our artist & label services, licensing, and community management teams to educate artists and their teams on how to best use the product.
- Coordinate across all cross-functional partners — both internal and external — ensuring feedback is prioritized and ultimately leads to a better product for creators.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years experience in product marketing for a media, advertising, or tech company.
- You love music and podcasts.
- You’ve launched and driven adoption for new advertising products and services, owning and achieving key KPIs.
- You understand the music ecosystem. In a former life, you’ve been an artist or worked closely with creators.
- You understand the marketing funnel and know how to optimize it at each stage.
- You’ve worked with a Sales team, successfully enabling them with strategic marketing campaigns.
- You’re a great communicator with experience conveying ideas to end users and engineering teams alike.
- You’re comfortable developing marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights.
- You have strong personal organization and project management abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.