We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to join the Global Monetization Product Marketing team – a cross-functional group dedicated to driving the growth of our ad-supported business. Audio is in the midst of an exciting media renaissance with rapid growth and consumer adoption of streaming music, podcasts, and voice technology. We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager that’s eager to help shape the future of digital audio monetization.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Advertising Research, and Communications to drive growth of our audio advertising solutions. This is an exciting role that will allow you to flex your product marketing skills, and help evangelize digital audio to brands and agencies.
The role will be based in New York City with occasional travel to our other global offices. This is a high-impact role supporting the growth of one of Spotify’s most important ad formats.
What you’ll do
- Develop growth plans to drive client adoption of our advertising products in various markets, globally; equip our Global Ad Sales team to use these products strategically
- Plan and execute a coordinated go-to-market for launches of new partner integrations and new advertising products, collaborating closely with the Revenue Partnerships and Product teams to become a subject matter expert and trusted advisor to our partner ecosystem
- Gather and distill feedback from advertisers and partners about our current product suite and identify new market opportunities, serving as the voice of the customer to our Product and Engineering teams
- Equip our sales teams to position our product suite effectively, fueling the growth of our audience products, ad formats, and measurement products, in close collaboration with the broader Monetization Product Marketing team
Who you are
- You have a BA/BS degree or equivalent; master’s degree a plus.
- You have 5+ years of experience at a leading digital media platform, premium publisher, or agency, with a focus on ad formats.
- Experience with digital audio advertising and/or podcasts preferred
- You understand the broader digital advertising landscape, and are familiar with how advertisers and agencies buy and evaluate effectiveness across advertising formats
- You have a track record of collaborating with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders in a fast-paced environment to effectively bring new products to market.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity and remain focused on customer needs.
- You can explain the value of advertising technology in human, relatable, compelling language. You have experience meeting with senior clients and presenting to large groups with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- You’re passionate about how we can demonstrate the value of using Spotify’s unique ad formats and data to reach the streaming generation
- You’re a data storyteller – you’ve proven you can simplify complex data and turn insights into actionable growth initiatives
- You’re passionate about the consumer trends on audio (streaming music, podcasts, and voice technology)
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.