What You’ll Do:
- Create high impact internal and customer-facing material that clearly communicates the value and unique advantages of our product.
- Generate innovative ways for Spotify Premium to communicate its propositions to our current and future users.
- Activate our employee base and turn each one into an educated advocate.
- Manage ongoing gathering and development of qualitative and quantitative consumer insights.
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of experience executing marketing campaigns in various digital channels (social media, email marketing, website copy, etc)
- Experience of bringing new technology and/or entertainment products to market (whether services, software or hardware).
- Strong analytical skills, with experience using quantitative and qualitative user data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (you’ll be working with several amazing internal teams to bring your plans to life).
- The ability to build cohesive stories across multiple products, and champion the consumer among competing priorities.
- Strong personal organization and project management abilities.
- Knowledge and passion for working with R&D teams