We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to join our Voice team. Spotify users enjoy listening to music and podcasts on connected speakers and a growing number of voice-controlled devices — in this position you will be responsible for building mobile experiences that help users navigate and enrich their listening sessions on voice controlled speakers.
As Product Manager, you will work with a cross-functional team from Design, User Research, Data Science, and Engineering to define the roadmap for these mobile experiences. You will partner with stakeholders across our Mobile, Partner Platform, and Personalization teams as well as Marketing and Business Development. You will own the full lifecycle of mobile features that support users from activation to long-term engagement when they listen to Spotify on their voice-controlled speakers.
What You’ll Do
- Build a roadmap for your team by understanding user needs on voice-controlled speakers, utilizing data insights, and working closely with stakeholders
- Define metrics and KPI’s we will use to measure the success the features your team builds
- Prioritize new features based on user needs, alignment with the company’s short- and long-term goals, and technical platform scalability
- Work closely with Product Marketing to align marketing channel communications with new in-app features
- Make sure that your team is strong and healthy – including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth.
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of experience in building and shipping consumer internet products together with teams of designers, engineers and data scientists, resulting in significant business impact.
- You have managed and developed well-loved mobile products
- You’re experienced in making hard data-informed decisions (A/B experimentation, user testing, data analysis, competitors and market analysis, defining metrics)
- You are excited about building products in a rapidly changing landscape and good at sorting out ambiguity
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done
- You have strong analytical and systems-thinking skills
- Preferred: you have experience working on voice assistants
We are proud to foster an inclusive workplace. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.