Music for everyone, no credit card needed. It’s a promise our platform was built on. And here in the Free team, we’re still building on it. We work on a massive scale, bringing people from all kinds of disciplines and all parts of the business together to deliver an amazing freemium experience to more than 129 million users worldwide. Want to help shape the future of free? Here’s how.
On Spotify, users can interact with Spotify via voice on multiple devices to search and play music and shows they’ll love. We are looking for a Product Manager to build out native audio voice advertising on Spotify. Spotify’s mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity—by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. You’ll be a key part of this mission by innovating on advertising in the streaming audio space.
What You’ll Do
- Build a product that offers an outstanding Spotify experience for our listeners and value for our advertisers
- Partner with a team of skilled engineers, designers, researchers, and data scientists to set the high-level mission, vision, and roadmap.
- Work across Spotify consumer experience, content and platform teams to build consensus on vision and priorities.
- Work closely with constituents across the organization, including sales, marketing, finance, and legal, to ensure that you collaboratively provide for the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- Develop new feature ideas and rapidly validate or disprove them, informed by user data, customer needs, business potential, and technical feasibility.
- Make sure that your team is strong and healthy – including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of product management experience in advertising or audio experience, bonus within voice or native format spaces.
- You have lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery.
- You can clearly communicate goals and build consensus.
- You have the ability to champion both the user and advertiser perspective throughout the product development process.
- You have experience with user research, AB testing, and other techniques to validate and inspire ideas.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 258 million users.