We’re looking for a passionate Product Manager to join Spotify’s Storage Product Area (PA) in Stockholm, Sweden. The Storage PA exists to ensure an excellent user experience and future proof use of database technologies at Spotify, advising the organization on the choices and creating a vision for stateful service databases at Spotify. It will also include ensuring that the use of storage is reliable, cost effective, secure at a very large scale as well as engaging with Google to understand their roadmaps and visualise our needs since we are heavy users of their storage services.
You will be based in our Stockholm office – we offer relocation packages if you do not currently live in Sweden.
What you’ll do
- Define and drive product vision, strategy and metrics, galvanizing teams to follow you
- Work closely with stakeholders across all of Spotify with the goal of making Spotify one of the seamlessly most productive places to work
- Stay on top of the latest developments in the tools and technologies surrounding the storage domain.
- Work with the Engineering Manager to ensure healthy delivery – including capabilities, happiness, resilience, and growth.
- Ensure your team is doing the right things, while not being spread too thinly. A healthy balance of innovation, support and maintenance is key for successful teams at Spotify.
Who you are
- You are experienced with product development and a deep knowledge of agile methodologies.
- You understand the importance of the developer experience to maximise impact, distribution and success for those building on top of your product.
- You have excellent leadership, communication and relationship building skills.
- You are a curious person that adapts quickly and enjoys a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- You will benefit from having experience from building large-scale infrastructure and the storage domain.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.