We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Product Manager to join our Cross Platform Experiences (XPX) product team in Stockholm, Sweden. XPX has the mission of delivering best of class experiences to Spotify desktop, web and tablet users. We also own Spotify Connect that allows users listen out loud on their speakers, TV, consoles and more using Spotify app as a remote. Our work impacts the way million of users experience music and we need strong Product Managers to fulfill our mission.
In this role you will lead the team that owns the development of Spotify Tablet and Connect experiences. You will be instrumental in defining and driving the vision for the future of Spotify, working with both your team and stakeholders throughout the business to take these experiences to the next level.
You must be located in, or willing to relocate to, Stockholm, Sweden, where this team resides.
What you’ll do
- Build products that offer a great Spotify experience for our users
- Define and drive product vision, strategy and roadmap in collaboration with team and stakeholders
- Set metrics and KPIs for your products and team
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to make sure that you and the team provides for the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- Make sure that your team is strong and healthy – including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth.
- Work relentlessly to make sure your team is doing the right things, while not spreading too thinly. A healthy balance of innovation, support and maintenance is key for all successful teams at Spotify.
- Contribute a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the product and mission. This means understanding and sharing the user’s needs with business and engineering teams so that they are both able and inspired to help.
Who you are
- Experienced in defining and driving product strategy as a product manager
- You have excellent leadership and relationship building skills.
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
- You are good at sorting out ambiguity
- You have a proven track record of developing and managing world-class consumer facing software products
- You are experienced with data driven product development and have knowledge of agile methodologies
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organisation, and in a variety of contexts
- A passion for the Spotify as a product and a user experience.
- Domain knowledge of the music industry and/or online entertainment.
- Previous experience working with platform products
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.