We are looking for a (Senior) Product Manager with both creative and analytical thinking for Spotify’s Core Experience Department in Stockholm, Sweden. As part of the Core Experience department, you will lead a team at the center of the Spotify product experience.
Product is a leadership position at Spotify. Your work will impact the user experience, and you will collaborate across the organization with content recommendations, marketing, licensing, editorial content, creator tools etc.
What you’ll do
- Own product for one squad inside the Core Experience department. The position will be focused on mobile interfaces.
- Partner with your Tech and Design colleagues to lead your squad and foster a culture of impact and performance
- Define and drive overall product vision, strategy and metrics for your squad and galvanize others teams to follow you.
- Work relentlessly to make sure your team is doing the right things, while not spreading too thinly. A healthy balance of innovation, support and maintenance is key for all successful teams at Spotify.
- Stay on top of Spotify’s strategic and competitive position, filtering this down to your squad and cross functional colleagues
- Define OKRs, track progress and measure impact across your team
Who you are
- You have at least 3 years of experience managing and developing well-loved mobile products
- Experienced in defining and driving product strategy
- You are experienced with data driven product development and have deep knowledge of AB testing methods
- You have excellent leadership and relationship building skills.
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
- You are good at sorting out ambiguity
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organisation, and in a variety of contexts
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and take on something hands-on
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.