We are looking for a Product Manager that will join Search. Search is a core part of Spotify, and key in helping users find the right content. You will be part of evolving the search platform and UX, working with highly skilled people across engineering, design, and product insights. Stakeholder management is a big part of the role, and you will connect with several other teams and functions. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Work with the team to articulate the vision and setting roadmap for Search.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to make sure that you and the team provides for the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- Make sure that your team is strong and healthy – including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth.
- Ensure a healthy balance of innovation, support and maintenance. You will work with highly skilled engineers to allow for quick evolvement of a very core platform.
- Manage your own and the team’s availability – given stakeholders across the globe, we sometimes need to join/host meetings outside typical office hours.
- Work from our office in Stockholm.
Who you are
- You are an experienced Product Manager.
- You know how to communicate with stakeholders, as well as working closely with a cross functional team.
- You are experienced in setting and executing on a product backlog, balancing innovation, maintenance and support.
- You are experienced with search and information retrieval systems or products.
- You are experienced with working with agile development teams.
- You are passionate about the end user, and see the connection between the platform and the experience.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.