We’re looking for two passionate Product Managers to join our Royalties and Reporting Team in Stockholm, Sweden.
Working in this part of Spotify means dealing with systems that implement the contracts we have with our licensors, and making sure that we pay timely and accurately for the content our users have listened to and enjoyed. Our systems provide key financial results and essential insights to the whole company.
We are currently around 25 people in the area but we are getting ready to redesign our aging systems, and will do a significant investment in the team the coming year. This means you will join us on a journey where we redefine how royalties are calculated and understood and you will have great opportunities to influence and shape how that will work and look. We think this makes this role even more attractive and exciting.
You will work closely together with our internal stakeholders and a few of our Engineering Managers and teams to define the long term product vision and the more concrete product backlog.
Who you are
- Experienced in defining and driving product strategy as a product manager
- You have excellent leadership and relationship building skills.
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
- You are good at sorting out ambiguity
- You have a proven track record of developing and managing world-class software products
- You are experienced with data driven product development and have experience of agile development methodologies
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organisation, and in a variety of contexts
- Experience of building products with User Interfaces together with UX specialist and designers (for one of open PM positions).
- You like to travel to New York regularly, but spend most of your time in Stockholm.
- Having worked with Royalties and the music industry before is nice, but not mandatory.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.